We run workshops by invitation in many countries. If interested please contact us via email or phone 00 33 (0)475 53 20 27. We also take people for holidays and to learn about the local ecology, as well as horse and cattle behaviour.
To obtain the maximum from these courses/holidays it is best to stay at the centre.
We have accomodation for many pockets:
1) Chambre d'hôte en suite Two such rooms are available
2) Gites: Gite 1 - Two bedrooms, can sleep up to 6.
3) Lodge: (one bedroom, verhandah, small kitchen & shower) up to 2 people:.
4) Chambre d'hôte (not en suite)
5) Attic dormitory (sleeps up to 3):.
6) Hunters Hut
7) Bush Camp:
8) Wild Camping
Course & Lessons
- In ecology (local fauna and flora)
- In the ethology of mammals,in theory & practise
- working with & learning about cattle & their behaviour
- Working with equines,on the ground, ridden,working, driving etc
- Handling & teaching mammals, including, dogs, cattle, sheep, equines.
€70 private/hr, €45/hr group 2 - 5 persons, (with your animals or ours).
Rides out : only after a lesson €40/ person/2 hrs (2 and more).
Pilgrimage to the natural world with horses: with instruction on horses behaviour, other animals we meet, and the ecology of this beautiful area.
- Half a day with picnic: €100 (2- 4 people)
- All day: €200/person, if more than 4 then €100/person.
Taoïsm with horses and cattle: all day expedition, learning about observing, and being ìn the world €150/pers min 2
Horse accomodation: we have yards, stables and fields, an outdoor manege with music player, 40 x 20m, an indoor manege 20 x 20m, possibilities for endurance training & advise & accompaniment on local rides , self catering bunk accommodation adjacent to the horses, a resident farrier, cooperative animal educators & trainers up to Grand Prix dressage & international endurance.
DIY: in stable or yard & out during day bring own food. Hay & straw provided: €8/night/horse, €50/week.
Overnight Randonneurs: including hay & food €10/night . Dormitory accomodation & kitchen: €20/person/night.
Horses for schooling: €200/week plus board
Full livery €150/week.
6 day course, 7 nights : 5 lessons on subjects as above, (or rides out),
Dr Marthe KILEY-WORTHINGTON runs a consultancy in behaviour welfare & designing environments for mammals including: pets, horses, animals in zoos, wildlife parks & circuses.